Ready to buy a home, but not sure how to get started? We are about to walk you through the home buying process and hopefully clear up any uncertainty.
Here's a quick look at the First Time Home Buyer steps:
1. Decide you are ready to stop renting.
2. Get Pre-Approved with a Lender or Bank.
3. Home Shopping.
4. Make an Offer & Negotiate.
5. Schedule Home Inspection & Appraisal.
6. Pre-Closing: Confirm Repairs, Final Walkthrough, etc
Stop wasting money on rent.
If you are renting, then you are already paying a mortgage - just not your own. There’s no better time than now to start investing in your tomorrow. Mortgage payments are usually less than rent. Believe us, you can afford a mortgage payment if you are already responsible for making a rent payment.